Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nora Roberts - which is your favorite book or trilogy she has wrote?

and why?|||I love the Three Sisters trilogy the best. I love the one about the shy sister...the second book. I also like the Key trilogy.|||I love her Morrigans Cross triology, i think its brilliant, one of those sets of books you just cant put down,|||Donovan Legacy....it was back in 1999 but I still saved it. Couldn't exactly tell you why, but it was a very gripping story.|||So far, the one with the flowers. Can't remember the series name but it was Black Dahlia, Blue Rose, etc. I loved how evil the ghost became and how they finally laid her spirit to rest!|||The ones set in Ireland - the Gallaghers...the setting and "paranormal" stuff made it just perfectly romantic. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment