Saturday, February 4, 2012

Do you know nora roberts?

do you know who nora roberts is?|||Not personally, but I hear she's a 'dang good' author!|||She's an author who was mentioned in Writer's Digest a couple of months back. Why? Do you think the people of today don't know? I hope Nora Roberts doesn't see this question!|||She writes fiction with paranormal themes under Nora Roberts and thrillers under J.D. Robb.





I don't do thrillers but I read one of her trilogy books dealing with 3 sisters who are witches. It was okay. There wasn't a lot of character depth but the story was interesting enough to read all the way through. ;-)|||She is an author of many books. Hard Cover and Paper Backs. Romance usualy.|||I've actually been picking my way through her J.D. Robb-psuedonym series about Eve Dallas. It makes for light, quick reading when all I really want to do is to pass time while looking for something else to read. It's an entertaining enough series, nothing special or fabulous butI like it much better than the one book of hers I read (under Nora Roberts). And as I said, passes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment