Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Good Nora Roberts books?

a friend told me about nora roberts books? what are your suggestions?|||Here's a few faves:





Trilogies:


Sign of Seven Trilogy


The Circle Trilogy


The Key Trilogy


Three Sisters Island Trilogy


Irish Trilogy


Chesapeake series


The Mackade Brothers series





Stand Alone Novels:


Tribute


Birthright


Remember When


Three Fates


The Villa


Midnight Bayou


Carolina Moon


River鈥檚 End


The Reef


Northern Lights





NR writing as JD Robb


In Death series|||Just about everything by this writer is good. She has really matured as a writer over the years so the later series and titles are really fantastic. If you want more than just the romance stuff you should try Nora Roberts writing as J.D. Robb. this is a futuristic series of around two dozen so far involving a female detective in New York and her hot and uber rich hubby.


if you are a serious reader you will be hooked in no time|||I like her trilogies better than her stand-alone books, although I haven't disliked anything of hers that i've read. My favorite trilogies are The Key Trilogy (Key of Light, Key of Knowledge, Key of Valor), The Sign of Seven Trilogy (Blood Brothers, The Hollow, The Pagan Stone) and the Circle Trilogy (Morrigan's Cross, Dance of the Gods, Valley of Silence)|||Carolina Moon! That is my favorite book ever! Even though it's very long, by the time you get to the end you want to keep reading it. Everyone I give this book to loves it as much as I do. Happy Reading!|||oh i love those booksss!!!!!!!!! all of them really are great but one of my favorites would be charmed and enchanted that one is super awesome and so sweet :) :) :)|||I've just started my first Nora Robert's book called


The Quinn Brothers and I am really enjoying it.|||Midnight Bayou or Northern Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment