Saturday, February 11, 2012

Which Nora Roberts Series should I read first from the ones I got from my mother-in-law?

I have never read Nora Roberts before and I'm not sure which series would be good for me to get hooked on. I like historical romances, mostly set in Ireland or Scotland, but any setting is fine as long as it's a good book.





I have a few books that are part of a series but I don't have all of the books for those series and I would like to read them in order.





Here are the series I have that are complete:





Dream Series


Chesapeake Bay Series


Three Sisters Series


Garden Series


MacGregor Series


MacKade Series|||If you like Ireland/Scotland based stories you should start with the MacGregor Series. Of the books you listed it's the only series with Scottish ties.





The rest are all excellent reads. I would suggest reading the Dream or MacKade series after the MacG's, as they're some of her earlier works.





The Chesapeake Bay, Three Sisters, %26amp; Garden series we all written within the last 10 years or so, so by reading them last you can tell how Nora's writing style has grown %26amp; been refined.





Back to the MacGregors - they should be read out of order... Rebellion, In From The Cold, Playing the Odds, Tempting Fate, All the Possibilities, One Man's Art, For Now Forever, Brides, Winning Hand, Grooms, then Perfect Neighbor is the suggested reading order.





Enjoy!|||it's not on here, but the key trilogy is my favorite of hers. i highly recommend those.





all of those are good, though. i'd go with mackade if you're going with the list.|||These are my fave series from NR--hope that helps!





Sign of Seven Trilogy


The Circle Trilogy


The Key Trilogy


Three Sisters Island Trilogy


Irish Trilogy


Chesapeake series


The Mackade Brothers series

No comments:

Post a Comment