Saturday, February 11, 2012

Best Nora Roberts Book?

Hiya!





Kay, main point.





I'm looking for the best Nora Roberts book in your opinion!





Awesome ending.


Tip-top romance %26lt;3


Killer conflict.


400+ pages(optional, but highly wanted)


You know the drill.





But I'm really focused on the ending because I've heard from friends that some of the endings leave you hanging or it's not that great.


It would also be wonderful if it was above 400 pages... but it doesnt have to be, I guess.





Thank you!





---


I was thinking about picking up Black Hills, but if the ending ain't happily-ever-after - I don't like sad endings : / -I might not pick it up.





So, please. I need your help!!!





Thank you, thank you, thank you!





x|||Try Tribuite. It has alot of plot twists and a happily ever after ending You might also try the 3 Sisters trilogy. The books are Dances on the Air, Heaven and Earth, and Face the Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment