Saturday, February 11, 2012

What are the best Nora Roberts books?

I find that her older books are loads better than her new works. And, since they keep churning out new editions/covers, finding them shouldn't even be too hard.





Like:


Public Secrets


Hidden Riches


Honest Illusions


Homeport


Carolina Moon





And, trilogy-wise:


Chesapeake Bay trilogy (there was a 4th book, but I didn't care much for it)


Dream/Templeton trilogy


Born In (Ice, Fire, Shame) trilogy|||Sign of Seven Trilogy


The Circle Trilogy


The Key Trilogy


Three Sisters Island Trilogy


Irish Trilogy


Chesapeake series


The Mackade Brothers series





I also love the In Death series which she writes under the pen name JD Robb!|||midnight bayou,northern lights and three fates are my favourite but any of her trilogies are definitely worth reading.|||My favorites are"


Sweet revenge


Fire and ice


montana sky


scared sin

No comments:

Post a Comment