Saturday, February 4, 2012

What is your favorite Nora Roberts book and why?

I loved the "Three Sisters" trilogy. That was great story telling with interesting characters and enough spice to keep it interesting.|||LOVE the sister Trilogy...


and love her books

Report Abuse


|||Boy that's hard she is so good.


The Donovan Cousins: Entranced, Charmed, Captivated





All her JD Robb books|||Blue Smoke


I wish these characters were real and my friends. I was totally transported into that novel, though I LOVE all her books (also as JD Robb). She is THE BEST!|||Ah geez.... since she's my second-favorite author, this is a toughie! I loved the 'three sisters' trilogy, i love her 'in death' series (as author JD Robb)...but i think my favorite is Blue Smoke. I loved how the characters' lives kept intertwining without them even realizing it -- until they were both ready. She's an incredible author.





(it's actually kinda funny, cuz my favorite author - Dean Koontz - actually refers to her in some of his books, lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment