Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nora roberts montana sky movie the ranch used in movie?

i posted this question in entertainment also. i am searching for the ranch used in the movie i know its in calgary canada. i am looking for a website and pictures and would love to know if its a vacation/dude ranch spot. this is driving me crazy, i cant find anything!! thank you, please help!!|||Lifetime Network


MFT Tier C





Start Date: Aug 28


End Date: Sep 22


Shoot Days: 19


Release Date: Feb.5,2007





Director Mike Robe (DGA) who is a member of the Calgary Director's Guild of Canada


2950 Hochwald Ave SW


Bldg F1, Unit #201


Calgary, Alberta





Just as I researched the Heartland movie I also researched Montana Sky. I could not find the actual location of the ranch for either. The only thing I could find out was that Montana Sky was filmed in Okotoks, AB.





The actual locations for both of the movies seem to be a well guarded secret. If it was my ranch being used for a movie, I'm not sure I'd want it publicized either especially if it's a working ranch. Can you imagine the disruptions having sightseers could do.





Sorry, that's about as much information as I could find and I spent a long time researching. I guess if it is important for you to have the information you could possibiity write the Director's Guild in Calgary or phone them at:


Tel: (403) 685-6011





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment