Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is there any certain order for books in a Nora Roberts series?

I had read Nora Roberts' Black Hills and it was really good, so i wanted to read more of her books. When i was looking on eBay, i found a lot of 15 books %26amp; i bought them.





It includes the entire MacKade series, the entire Stars of Mithra series, but not all of the MacGregor series. I think i need Rebellion, Serena ~ Caine, and the Winning Hand.





When i read the back of the books, it didn't say that they had any certain order, and from the info it doesn't sound like any certain one comes first...





I was wondering if there was a certain order to read the MacGregor series? Also if there is an order for the MacKade series?|||I'm not sure if there is a particular order but when I have this problem with a series I go by the copyright date. Look for the earliest year on the page because newer editions will have newer years. Then I try to read them in that order. Hope this helps some.|||You can find Nora's entire book list on her website in order of publication. Also notates what series the book is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment