Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Have you read any of Nora Roberts books?

If so, which one you think is the best.|||I loved all of the MacGregor series and also the MacKade brothers series. I also like the ones set in Ireland and those about witchcraft. There has only been one I did not like - it involved human sacrifice ceremonies. I couldn't finish that one.





I have read many more. You can find a list at





http://books4teensandadults.googlepages.鈥?/a>|||Nora Roberts has written many New York Times bestsellers, of which over a dozen have reached #1. Out of all of her books my favorite is Three Fates which was a #1 best-seller. I own two copies and have read it at least a dozen times. It is about two brothers and their sister who have had a statue stolen from them that was a family heirloom. The statue is one of three. The three of them set out to get back the stolen one, as well as to find the other two.|||I've read almost all of her books and i absolutely love her. I just finished Hidden illusions and the book called mysterious. I like both of them. My favorites are:


Montana sky,sanctuary,Tears of the moon,heart of the sea.


Those are the only ones i could think of at the top of my head.|||Yes. I read only one and i couldnt tell you wich one and i know this is a bad answer but i am only 17 and i really enjoyed it alot.|||I like her detective writing series as J D Robb set in the future. Any of them - but they should be read in order to get eve and Rourkes relationship in sequence.|||I forgot the name of her book. It was about a single mother %26amp; her son.





It was recommended to read for a college class.

No comments:

Post a Comment