Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nora Roberts books that are not suspense?

I hadn't read any Nora Roberts because I don't like and suspense in my romance, but my mom gave me "Taming Natasha"/"Luring a Lady" as a gift, so I had to read it for when she quizzed me later. It turned out to be one of her non-suspense works and I liked it a lot and have read a few more of her books - the four Donovan Legacy books, "Irish Rebel," and "Falling for Rachel"/"Convincing Alex."





My question is, what other books of hers are similar? I'm looking for romance books, but not suspense. I don't want mystery or murders or danger and peril. I'm OK with something like the case Alex was working on in "Convincing Alex" - it was in the background, the reader wasn't supposed to be able to follow clues and find the culprit, or any of that sort of thing.





Any Nora Roberts fans out there who can tell me what some good straight romance books by her are?|||Try the Macgregors, the Key Trilogy, The Calhoun Sisters... or better yet, check her website: http://www.noraroberts.com/trilogies.htm





Good luck, she's very prolific and has a LOT of books that are not romantic suspense. (I don't fancy romantic suspense so I avoid those as well)|||Look for any of her trilogies and you can't go wrong. Pretty much she will write those for the more pure romance side and write the others as the romantic suspense (which are usually released in hardcover first) and are mostly just stand alone books. Check out the list below for all of her straight romance stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment