Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nora Roberts Fans??? I love Her books!!!?

I absolutely love Nora Roberts books. And there is always that little slip at the end of the book where you can send it in to order more but i was wondering if it's a crock just for your money.I want to fill it out..oh also can your write a check??? I don't want to be waiting around for a couple of books for 3 months.











Also have you read these??


midnight Bayou


Homeport


First Impressions


Carolina mOon...I own ten now but i have read more.











What's your favorite Book???


|||Yes, the little slip at the end of the book to order more books is legit. And it should say "please send along with check or money order" somewhere on the instructions. Shipping time could be anywhere from 2-8 weeks generally.





I've read every Nora Roberts book. Some of the early ones were ok, but the rest are awesome. Reading her earlier books is an interresting look into how she's developed as a novelist. All of the books you mentioned are great. Carolina Moon is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment