Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Has anyone ever read the garden trilogy by Nora Roberts?

There's 3 books. Blue Dahlia, Black Rose %26amp; Red Lily. I think they are very good. What is your opinion on them?|||I read all three in order and i thought they were all great. I liked how you really got to know all the 3 main characters in each book. They were a few of those books that you get so wrapped up in that you lose track of time and end up staying up til midnight completely captured in the storyline. My fav was Red Lily because of the young love and terror of the ghostly visits, but I'd read em all again, and i just might.|||I liked the first two but haven't gotten the third yet. I love anything with a ghost in it!|||i read all her books!!! i really enjoyed this series,, the only complaint i have is that it takes so long for the 2nd and third book to come out , i have to reread the 1 and 2 book over,,,,, my favorites trilogy was the the brothers quinn,, sea swept, rising tides, inner harbor and then the final book chesapeake blue!!!! i also love her books when she writes as j.d. robb, the futuristic detective series,,, they are fantastic also,,

No comments:

Post a Comment