Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nora Roberts Fans: Favorite Book, and Trilogy?

I liked Private Scandals, Public Secrets, Blue Smoke. And the Key and Garden trilogies.|||I really enjoyed her trilogy Born in Fire; Born in Ice and Born in Shame.





Another series I really enjoyed was the MacKade Brothers quartet: The Return of Rafe MacKade; The Pride of Jared MacKade; The Heart of Devin MacKade; The Fall of Shane MacKade.





Nora Roberts also wrote two very good books about D.C. detectives: Sacred Sins and Brazen Virtue.





I also like some of her other mysteries/romantic suspense like Montana Sky; Hidden Riches and The Reef.





Some other good series of books include Nora Roberts' Stanislaski Family Series and her MacGregor series and the Calhoun Women series and The Night series.|||I agree with you, I liked the Garden Series. I look forward to any of her new books.|||So far I haven't found a book that I didn't like that Nora wrote! My all time favorite so far is the In the Garden Trilogy and the MacGregors series!|||Favorite book would be Northern Lights I haven't read all the trilogies yet so i couldn't say.|||Personally I like all her books but one of my favorite trilogy's by her is Three Sister Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment