Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nora Roberts and October Road Fans?

I just got done randomly reading the book, "Home for Christmas" by Nora Roberts and it reminded be of the TV Show October Road that was canceled after Season 2. It was pretty much the SAME thing. I was also so upset that I did not get an ending in the TV show and when I read the book I felt like I got the ending. It tunred out that the child was his. There where a few things missing from the book and a few things changed, like the book was about a daughter and the tv show was about a son, but everything else was pretty much the same.





I can't seem to find any info on if the TV show was based off the book, I mean it has to be. Has anyone else read the book and watched the show?|||Actually they filmed a 15 minute ending to the show but it can only be seen in the dvd as a special feature.





The show was semi-autobiographical. It was written by Scott Rosenberg who also wrote Beautiful Girls. October Road is loosely based on what happened after Beautiful Girls came out and how his friends reacted to a movie about their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment