Saturday, February 4, 2012

What Is Ur Fav Book by Nora Roberts?

I pretty much enjoy whatever she writes but my faves are her In Death series (written as JD Robb).|||Birthright was good.|||The Irish smut triology was quite enjoyable. My girlfriend and I loved reading it together! ;)|||I liked Daring to Dream, and the other two books that followed it.|||I like her Naked In Death series as J.D. Robb.|||I like her, but it seems like all her books are the same: three central characters, one that loves domestication, one that's a rebel, and another that's been screwed over. I quit reading her books because they became quite predictable for me.





I think my favorite trilogy was the one about the witches/sisters. Then again I am a Harry Potter fan. :-)|||Sanctuary - 1993


Carolina Moon - 2000


Midnight Bayou - 2001





Of her trilogies, my favorite is the Gallaghers of Ardmore series:


Jewels of the Sun, Tears of The Moon, Heart of the Sea.|||I have a few faves ...





Northern Lights


Birthright


Montana Sky|||The entire MacGregor series.


I've loved almost everything she has written.

No comments:

Post a Comment