Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nora Roberts Book Club ?

I love Nora Roberts and would like to discuss her books on line get different point of view to them. Any one know where i can do that i have not been able to find anything on line??? |||There is a great Yahoo! Group that I belong to for Nora called JDRobb. They discuss a different book of her's (both under her name and JD Robb) every week, among other things. Great and fun bunch of people. Check the link out below and I hope you join!|||I just Googled "Nora Roberts online book club" and got a bunch of results.





This one might look interesting to you:


http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/bn/b鈥?/a>





I like her In Death series when she writes as J.D. Robb.|||There are several groups dedicated to Nora Roberts in Yahoo Groups. You could also try A Day Without French Fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment