Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Have you ever read a book by Nora Roberts?

One. :-) I was taking a summer class at a college far away from home, and had absolutely nothing to read.





It was called "Without a Trace."|||read lamost all of her books - good author for that type of book. She has also written books under the name "JD Robb"|||i have and enjoyed them but can't remember the titles|||I have read 5 of her books. Angels Fall, Blue Smoke, Montana Sky, %26amp; Carolina Moon, were all made into movies shown on the lifetime channel. They were really good too|||I have read most of her books, and the books she publishes under JD Robb. I enjoy them a lot. I just finished rereading the "Born in" series (Born in Fire, Born in Ice, Born in Shame).|||I just finished the Circle Trilogy books and LOVED them! I've finished the first book in the In The Garden series...it was great. I haven't read much of her work, but from what I have, she seems to be a pretty good author.|||I love her!! Montana Sky and Gabriel's Angel are my favorites.|||She is definitely an author you should check out if you havent already

No comments:

Post a Comment