Saturday, February 11, 2012

Did Nora Roberts or Sandra Brown write this?

okay... I saw this book in an excerpt once and i've wanted to read it but I don't know the name. I think it's by sandra brown or Nora roberts (it isn't Long Time Coming).





What happened was it started off with the radio saying that some guy died... a car crash I think. Then they went to his family which was all bitchy and rich. I think they might have been talking about the son that died's wife and how it was somehow her fault or she was somehow bad blah blah blah.





Then it fast forwards to years later and the sister of the guy's wife (who also died) was taking care of the dead woman's baby. She hears a knock on the door and answers it and one of the males from that family is there. The woman freaks at first thinking that he is there for the baby/child.|||Doesn't sound like Nora Roberts to me and I've looked through Sandra Brown's books and can't find what you are looking for...are you sure it was one of these two authors?

No comments:

Post a Comment