Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nora Roberts Blood Brothers?

I read the book and couldnt place an opinion on it..i was wondering what anyone else thought of it..did you like it? did u think it was a good book considering Nora Roberts other works? Did you like how the characters were paired up...Caleb/Quinn, Fox/Layla, Gage/Cybil?





and does any one know when the second book in the trilogy is coming out??|||The Hollow comes out in May of this year, and the third book, The Pagan Stone comes out in December of this year. I've read all of Nora's book and this one did seem to have a bit of a different flavor. All in all I liked it, loved the characters (she has amazing character development skills). In my opinion, this one was darker and well, scarier than her usual books. But I have always liked her paranormal stories, so this is one that I enjoyed. I can't wait for the rest of the trilogy to come out. If you are a big fan, you should check out the Yahoo Group JDRobb.|||hi,, i read it,, thought it was ok,, liked the characters,, but didnt think it was as good as her other books,,, i really dont like the fact that the second book doesnt come out til may,, so the third book will be in november at least,, that is way too long for wait to see what happens!!!,,, do you read her J.D. Robb series also? i do,, and like them alot

No comments:

Post a Comment