Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am a HUGE fan of Nora Roberts and JD Robb - I need help finding other similar authors?

I have read everything put out by Nora (and her alter-ego JD Robb) and new books just don't come out soon enough. So many other authors that I've tried reading just don't seem to write as good or as deep. There is just something that's missing...PLEASE HELP. If anyone has read anything by other authors that measure up to Nora please let me know!!!





Thank you everyone for your help! :)|||Iris Johansen, James Patter





Both of those are really good authors. I read Nora, and I love them as much as her.





Hope you can find some new reading material that you enjoy!|||Does the library near you have a reader's advisory department? If they do sometimes there are websites like


What to Read Next and Novelist which might be helpful in you finding authors like JD Robb and Nora Roberts.


I know that she is popular at the library where I work!


(I have not read any of her books.)


You might also try asking at a local bookstore like Borders or Barnes and Noble.|||The Kay Scarpetta novels by Patricia Cornwell are also really good.|||Barbara Delinsky and Jude Deveraux have some good stuff out. Somewhere Lies the Moon by Kathleen Patterson or Peterson (it's been a long time since I read it) is good. It's really long, but worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment