Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Has anyone besides me ever read Truly, Madly Manhattan by Nora Roberts? How'd you like it, so far?

I've read this book as well. However keep in mind that it is actually 2 previously published books now just combined in one. The books are Local Hero and Dual Image. They are both very good. I love everything that Nora Roberts writes, including her In Death series.|||I'm 14 years old and I have read it. I thought it was a great book. I love J.D. Robb/Nora Roberts books. They are very interesting.|||I think it was a wonder fully story. I am only hafe way done. Withe the book. And I can't stop reading it.|||Yes, read it and most of her books. I like the three part trilogies better. I thought the Truly, Madly Manhattan was really different from her "Irish" settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment