Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Help choosing Nora Roberts Book?

I want to read a book by Nora Roberts!!!


What book do you think is the best book she has written?|||I liked 'Tribuite' really well. also her '3 Sisters' trilogy and 'In the Garden' trilogy are really good. Her books written under the name J.D. Robb are also good.|||I think Birthright and River's End are 2 of her best books. Most books can make me laugh out loud or bring a tear to my eye for a minute but in those two books I went through such a range of emotions.|||my mom always reads those! really, she likes any of them. If she saw one of them at the store she would buy it! pick anyone really, they all mostly have a similiar theme to them ./|||She is giving away magnets and bookmarks on her site, if you like freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment