Saturday, February 4, 2012

Favourite Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb books and characters?10 points?

I love sooo many of her books


The Valley of Silence is prob my fav


I also love Roarke and Cian





If you want to see Moira of Geall and other Nora Roberts characters


http://jediprincess.deviantart.com/art/M…|||I love "The Villa" by Nora Roberts... I just couldnt put it down it was good the whole way through and i was saddened when it was over. Dont you just want to read a follow up to the ones she writes to find out what else becomes of the characters...maybe i just get too involved lol. Anyway hope i helped :)|||I love the character Sabastian from her Donovan Legacy books :) He can read thoughts and uses his powers to help locate missing people. And he sounds right yummy looking lol|||My favorite trilogy of hers right now is the Three Sisters Island Trilogy. I love all of the characters in the books as they all tie into each book. It's a series about witches. I think my absolute favorite character is probably Ripley. She acts so tough and tries so hard to deny what she is but in the end she ends up embracing herself as a witch. Favorite guy character is probably Sam. He is trying so hard to make it up to the woman he loved when they were teenagers for leaving her and has to protect her as well. He too is a witch. Great series. Highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment