Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Favorite Nora Roberts "heroes"?

I'm trying to decide what to read next. Who are you favorite male characters in any of the Nora Roberts books? I don't mean JD Robb (the In Death series), but Nora Roberts.|||Mmm.. I absolutely love her The Sign of Seven Trilogy. Omgoodness.. The men in those books.. Phew. Making my mouth water.


Caleb is the best one in my opinion. Amazing.





The Three Sisters Island Trilogy is my second favorite. With the sexy Zach falling for little parani=oid Nell... Cute.





I suggest you read Gena Showalter's Lord of the Underworld Series. There are 12 Lords and each one has a book dedicated to finding their soul mates.


http://members.cox.net/genashowalter/|||Oh my this is so difficult... I love so many of them...


I will give you a list of my favorite books by her :D


Birthright


The Reef


True Betrayals


The Donovan Legacy (I love Entranced :D)


The Three Sisters Island trilogy


The Key trilogy


The Dream trilogy


The Stanislaski Brothers


The Stanislaski Sisters


Tonight and Always


Endings and Beginnings


Song of the West





All of the male characters in these books were quite nice...





I know you didn't want anything from the JD Robb series but may I say that Roarke in them is mmm-mmm :P He is one of my favorite characters :D

No comments:

Post a Comment