Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts? Is it good?

Did you like Bed of Roses (Nora Roberts' Bride Quartet Series #2)?


I haven't read Vision of White ... Is it necesary to read Vision of White before I read Bed of Roses?


I|||I've read Vision in White and am about half way through Bed of Roses. I highly recommend reading Vision first, it gives you a real feel and history of the characters and will make Bed of Roses that much more enjoyable since you get to feel that you "know" the characters. Both books are very good and I'm looking forward to the other two coming out.|||Nora roberts, nora roberts, is so tetchy that you could sense the Chens overcome all over my ipod monitor doing the hula-hula till morning|||You probably don't have to read 'Vision in White' before you read 'Bed of Roses'. Nora's books are stand alone, even when she writes a series. There will be references back to the characters in the 1st book, though.|||i havent read Nora roberts but my mom has and she enjoys them

No comments:

Post a Comment