Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nora Roberts fans: What's your favorite Nora Roberts' book?

I would have to say the Irish Hearts trilogy. Irish Thoroughbred is the first book she published and one of the first books of hers I've read. That trilogy is what got me hooked on her. Irish Rose and Irish Rebel are great followups as well. All of stories hold a great mixture of romance, adventure, humor and heart.|||Carolina Moon.|||The Key Trilogy is my absolute favorite! I know it's not one book, but you have to read all three to get the whole story!





I also really loved "Blue Smoke."





Nora Roberts is an unbelievable author...I LOVE her work!|||This is a very hard question to answer because I love all of her books that I have read... and that is quite a few...


Some of my favorites are:


Birthright


Night Tales series


The Reef


Endings and Beginnings


True Betrayals


Lawless


Tonight and Always

No comments:

Post a Comment