Saturday, February 4, 2012

Looking for someone, out of boredom, to discuss any books by Nora Roberts with?

=)





I'd love to meet other fans.|||Like her as Nora Roberts, love her as JD Robb.





I just don't understand how the woman can write so well and so quickly.





You can look for her website and for fan groups on the internet.|||I love how Nora Roberts write. I have yet to read one book of hers that I didn't like. I also love her J.D. Robb "In Death" series. I am only on like the 8th book but they are so good.|||I love Nora Roberts books!! I've been reading her work for years.|||my mom and I have read most of her books. I love the three sisters Island trilogy, Stanislaski sisters/brothers, the mcgregor brides/grooms and lots of others that I can't think of at the mo.|||I've only read the Key Trilogy as Nora Roberts but absolutely loved it. I usually read stuff once and pass them on. They are the only ones I've kept and reread (4 times). Are all the rest of her books as Nora Roberts as good? I have read all of the In Death novels as JD Robb and love them.|||i absolutely love nora. she does no wrong. i wasnt' sure about the new series since is was such a deviation from what she usually does but since the book shares a name wiht my daughter, i decided to pick it up. once again, not disappointed. feel free to email me or im me if you want to talk about her books. i'd love to find someone who likes to discuss these things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment