Saturday, February 4, 2012

Circle Trilogy By Nora Roberts a good book?

I'm looking for a exciting adventurous book , one you don't want to put down to put it plainly|||The Circle Trilogy is the only one I haven't read ironically. I own it, because I own all her books, but I haven't had a chance to read them. I'll probably start on them after the new year, right now I'm reading all my Christmas Books. My mother in law read them and she said they were just okay. If you're looking for great Nora Robert's Trilogies I can highly recommend the following, I've read them all, some more than once. Three Sisters Island Trilogy, "Dance Upon the Air" "Heaven and Earth" and "Face the Fire". The Gallagher's of Ardmore Trilogy "Jewels of the Sun." "Tears of the Moon" and "Heart of the Sea." The Born In Trilogy "Born in Fire" "Born in Ice" Born in Shame." The Garden Trilogy "Blue Dahlia." "Black Rose." "Red Lily" The Key Trilogy "Key of Light" "Key of Knowledge" "Key of Valor". As you can see she has written hundreds of books and I have yet to read one that I haven't loved! If you want to order Nora Roberts' books go to www.ttpbooks.com. Her husband owns a bookstore by the name of "Turn the Page Bookstore and Cafe" Any Nora Roberts book purchased in the store Nora will sign for you!|||whenever i start a nora roberts, i cant put it down, check out some of her books on The Book Buff http://www.thebookbuff.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment