Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Similar to Nora Roberts Bride Quartet?

I've just read 3 of the 4 Bride Quartet series and I love them. What other authors/book are similar? Or books that tell the story of friends falling in love?|||Huge Nora Roberts fan. I just finished Black Hills and Sign of Seven Trilogy. A little Pagan-ish but it was a really exciting series.|||I'm also a huge Nora Roberts fan. You might like the Dream Trilogy as well. If you like some paranormal try the Donovan Trilogy, The Key Trilogy and the Three Sisters Island Trilogy.





Luanne Rice is a very similar author to Nora Roberts. I love her books as well. I highly recommend Beach Girls, Dance with Me, Angels All Around Town, and Dream Country (although I love so many of her novels).





Barbara Taylor Bradford's Harte series is a great series. Each novel keeps you engrossed. It starts with A Woman of Substance. I think this series would be perfect for what you are asking.





Fern Michaels is another good choice. Some that I like of hers are The Marriage Game, Pretty Woman, The Kentucky books. Again she has so many great ones it's hard to pick just a few.








Hope this gives you some choices. :)|||Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallory


Also, Debbie Macomber has a wedding series.

No comments:

Post a Comment