Friday, January 27, 2012

Which order do I read the MacGregor books by Nora Roberts?

I want to go in chronological order. I've read Rebellion and In From The Cold but now I'm a little lost with which book goes next. I looked at For Now, Forever and the Prologue didn't make sense. It was all about what happened after Daniel and Anna have kids which should take place after the story, not before. Do I read Daniel's story first or what? What is the chronological order of them?|||The MacGregor series goes in this order:


1, Playing the Odds


2. Tempting Fate


3. All the Possibilities


4. One Man's Art


5. The MacGregor Brides


6. The Winning hand


7. The MacGregor Grooms


8. The Perfect Neighbor


Rebellion is a historic novel about the clan and "In From the Cold" an historic novella.


If you have trouble finding any of these titles, check Ebay. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment