Friday, January 20, 2012

Does anyone know where I can find a Nora Roberts book called promise me tomorrow ?

I would like to not have to pay 50 bucks for it cannot afford something like that. I would like to find it for my sister.|||go to Nora Roberts,author and several things come up that may help I just checked go to bestwebbuys.com it is a 296 pg. paperback for $3.50|||Depends on where you live... I live in Oregon, and Powell's is an awesome book store that has used and new books and a huge selection. If not, my throwback is always Amazon.com, they usually have really good prices on used books if they're not to rare or anything.|||try amazon.com


or a used book store|||Ebay, possibly. I LOVE Nora Roberts! I get all of my books from a place called Peddlers Mall, for a couple of bucks, sometimes cheaper than that. I don't know if theres one in your area though!|||The only advice I have is to check used book stores (and give them your name and number in case it comes in) or garage sales. Other than that, you won't find it cheap. After Nora bought the rights to all of her books, she has said she will never reprint Promise Me Tomorrow because she wasn't happy with it. So that is why it is so expensive. I finally found mine after many months of looking at a used book store. And that was pure luck.... Just keep your eyes and ears open, you may get lucky too. Oh, and the bestwebbuys.com shows that it is available at B%26amp;N for $3 something. It isn't... checked on their website. Only used copies upwards of $100 are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment