Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best Nora Roberts novel?

I just finished Birthright, and I absolutely loved it. I have also read River's End and really enjoyed that one to. I just want to get other peoples opinions on some of her other books.|||I have read so many Nora Roberts titles along with J.D. Robb that it is hard to select. Try Carolina Moon, Angel's Fall and her new one, High Noon will is out on the market now!|||none..she just lifts everything off Sidney Sheldon..what a fake!!|||I have read almost all of Nora Roberts' books. Carolina Moon is my favorite with Birthright running a close second. I love all of her books (including her In Death series). A few more of my favorite single titles that were very good are Montana Sky, The Villa, Three Fates, and The Reef. I could go on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment