Friday, January 27, 2012

I just read Montana Sky by Nora Roberts and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some similar novels?

I usually read non-fiction but picked up this book on a trip and really enjoyed it. I would love to read another mystery/romance set in the mountains. Any suggestions?|||Hmmm. Angels Fall, Northern Lights are set in the mountains and are mystery/romance. Here are a few that aren't set in the mountains: Midnight Bayou, The Villa, Carolina Moon, Birthright. Those are her newest mystery/romances. I would definately recommend all of her books. I've posted her booklist on her website below, take a look and have fun!|||wel, read any and all other Nora Roberts, they are all good. i'm a big fan|||Search "cowboy romances" in yahoo...there are a million of them. But no one can top Nora Roberts. She's the best romance author currently writing in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment