Friday, January 20, 2012

I am looking for the short story "Christmas with the Quinns” by Nora Roberts. What was it publisihed in?

I loved the stories about the Quinn brothers in the four Novels written by Nora Roberts. When I look at the list of published books it includes "Christmas with the Quinns” a short story published in 2000. I want to know where this was published (was it included in the back of another novel etc.) and how I can get a copy of the story. Thanks!|||http://www.noraroberts.com/quinns.htm





I believe that may be the story your looking for. check it out.|||You can find Nora Robert's "Christmas in Ardmore" and "The Quinn's Christmas" online at www.noraroberts.com. The short stories were printed in a promotional handout given by Walden Books. I managed to find the handout booklet on ebay and have since added it to my collection.

Report Abuse


|||actually, it WAS printed in the Waldenbooks monthly report dated Dec 1998.


I have a copy personally signed by Nora.


My friend got it at the book signing. ;)

Report Abuse


|||I found the short story and printed it off Nora Roberts official website. It also had another short story from another of her trilogies. It was under short stories heading. I think it is still there. Good Luck. I just checked on her website and if you look under the free stuff heading they are still there. Cheers!|||It was actually never published on paper. The only place you can get that story is on Nora's website. On there you can also find another short story, Christmas in Ardmore (this one is an addition to the Irish Trilogy). I posted the link for you in the source box. Enjoy the stories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment