Friday, January 20, 2012

Question about a Nora Roberts book?

I read a book by Nora Roberts a few years ago, but I can not remember the name of it. It was about these three girls who met when they are getting their drivers license. They all strike up a friendship that last for some time and tells about the pain and setbacks that they had over the years and somehow they all manage , through mystical means, to change the outcomes of their lives. Anyone know what book I'm refering to? Thanks!|||The majority of Nora Roberts' novels revolves around a group (usually three) of woman. If you give me more specifics about the actual plot I could probably help you....I have most of her books..|||well all of you guys are wrong the book is called summerhouse and its nots by nora roberts its by Jude devraux, i hoped this helped the question asker.

Report Abuse


|||The plot sounds similar to the "Keys" trilogy, but I am not sure. I am a big fan of Nora Roberts. She does have a website. Just do a search on her.|||Maybe Enchanted? There are so many it's impossible to keep track. Pax - C.

No comments:

Post a Comment