Friday, January 27, 2012

Help! I need a good book to read! I like romantic books like stuff from Nora Roberts but i'm looking for more!?

I like Nora Roberts and Rachel Gibson (see jane score) but I'm looking for more books. Summer is coming up and i want something to do with my time ha-ha


Please help.


Any suggestions are appreciated :)|||I'd say you'd probably enjoy Nicholas Spark's books.|||Hmm, those sound like adult books, but here are several books that I absolutely love (they're not exactly for adults; they aim towards the teen audience more)


Action and Adventure:Alex Rider series


Percy and the Olympians (Rick Riordan)


Ranger's Apprentice


Slight romance and action:


Wicked Lovely (Melissa Marr)


Luxe


Twilight (I don't like it, but I recommend it)


Magic Study (Maria V. Snyder)


The First Test (Tamora Pierce) (Or basically the books written by her, although they get repetitive eventually)|||Try Twilight.








Answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||TWILIGHT U WILL LOVE IT! its very romantic and very good ...its the best book series i have ever read actualy its so good i have read each of teh four books seven times each!!|||I recommended anything Tamara Pierce as well... though i do not think she's repetitive. the stories are about woman power and there definitely romance in her books. but I think you should start with the Song of the Lioness Quartet before you read The First Test.|||I love Nora Roberts. Here are some of my other favorite authors. I've read a lot of their books and would recommend them.





Sandra Brown


Erica Spindler


MaryJanice Davidson





These authors are a bit more graphic.


Emma Holly


Christine Feehan


Angela Knight


Jacquelyn Frank





Have fun stocking up for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment