Friday, January 20, 2012

What is your favorite Nora Roberts book and why?

I know this has been asked but it was a few years ago. I love her books. I think I prefer her suspense/romance to the contemporary/romance. I own several of her books (2 bookshelves) but if you tell me your favorite and I don't already have it I will certainly own more. I am reading Midnight Bayou at the moment and it is fast becoming my favorite, making River's End my second choice with several coming it at third. Thanks for your suggestions in advance!|||I'm just rereading Hot Ice now.


I am also a JD Robb fan. If you haven't read the IN Death books you should. But read them in order so its less confusing.|||I prefer when she writes as J.D. Robb. All of the "In Death" books.|||all of her books

No comments:

Post a Comment