Friday, January 20, 2012

What's the quote from J.D. Robb's (AKA Nora Roberts') "In Death" series about high heels?

J.D. Robb/Nora Roberts has a great quote from the lead character Eve Dallas in the "In Death" series about high heels, but I can't remember what it is, which book it's in or what page it's on. It's something like "A man invented high heels just to torture women" or something similar. Really appreciate any help; thanks!|||I'm pretty sure she says something along those lines every time she has to wear heels. She also says things like "How am I supposed to chase a suspect in these?"





The fact that she has to wear heels from time to time is mentioned in almost every book, and she usually has to run after somebody in them in every 3rd book or so.





I know she chases people while wearing heels in Glory %26amp; Ceremony %26amp; there's definitely others but I can't think of them all right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment