Friday, January 20, 2012

Which Nora Roberts Trilogy Would You Most Like to See on the Silver Screen?

I love Nora and am especially fond of her trilogies. I wonder which one you would like to see as movies, and who you might cast given your druthers. Thanks!|||I love Nora Roberts too. My favorite trilogy of hers is the "In The Garden" trilogy. I loved the various characters and I love that she added a ghost into the mix. I read all three as fast as I could. As far as who to cast, no sure except for in Red Lilly I would totally cast Topher Grace (That 70's Show) and Scarlett Johansen as the leads. They played in another movie together and were great together. They would be good together here too.|||I think the Circle Trilogy would make a good movie. It would appeal to a lot of different audiences.





as for casting. no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment