Friday, January 20, 2012

How does Nora Roberts seem to you?

I feel like I'm getting a cold vibe from her. She always has a smile in her author's photos, of course, but... There's privacy, I know, but she always seems distant from fans and stuff. I don't know how to explain it. Does anyone else have a comment?|||Actually, she's incredibly warm, funny and smart.





I hang out at a couple of the same blogs she frequents and her answers and opinions are always direct and intelligent. The lady is extremely sharp.





So, no, I don't find her distant at all. She has always struck me as very gracious and giving to her fans and her fellow authors.|||Hang out in the following blogs:





Dear Author: http://dearauthor.com/


Karen Knows Best (this one is snarky/humorous): http://karenknowsbest.com/





Yes, she does hang out there, believe it or not. She always behaves like a lady online, even when she is giving a strong opinion on something. She may seem distant, but she is quite interested in the romance industry and what readers/reviewers have to say on different issues related to it, from authors behaviour in public, to publishing.|||Reminds me of Agatha Christie and Ngaio Marsh. Maybe it's just me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment