Friday, January 20, 2012

What is your favorite Nora Roberts romance book?

Do you have one that you absolutely love? I've never read any of her books is she a good writer? I want to desperately read one but I can't decide!|||It's hard to pick just 1. They're all good, but for so many reasons.





I love Carolina Moon because it's an excellent book.


I love Birthright because I was adopted too, and I know how it feels.


I love the MacGregor series %26amp; wish Daniel was my grandpa.


I love the McKades and wish I was married to Shane (or at least had a torrid affair with him at some point).


I would love to work at the resort in the Calhoun books, or the nursery in the Garden trilogy, or Cafe Book on Three Sisters Island...|||Rising Tides is excellent, but it's the 2nd book in a series. Sea Sweapt is the 1st book, Inner Harbor is the 3rd book %26amp; Chesapeake Blue is the 4th book.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment