Friday, January 20, 2012

Where can I listen to Nora Roberts books online for free and without having to download or use a MP3?

I would like to just listen to Nora Roberts books online while I work. But you either have to download or have a MP3 player. Is there any link I can go to just to listen?|||Ok, Nora Roberts books are copyrighted and there should be no way to listen for free. However, you can check out the audio books from your local library and listen to them at work.





Any site that offers a FREE copy of a copyrighted book is actually giving you a nasty. Sometimes you get it with the book, but most often you just get the nasty and no book. My own books have been offered by a site located in Estonia, but they didn't actually have my books. They just had the titles and artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment