Friday, January 20, 2012

Can anyone suggest a author similar to Nora Roberts?

my moms birthday is today and she really really loves Nora Roberts/ J.D. Robb but she has pretty much read everything can anyone suggest another author that is similar? Please and thank you.|||Sandra Brown-Envy


Kay Hooper- Enchanted


Linda Howard- Strangers in the Night


Judith Krantz- The Jewels of Tessa Kent and other books by her


Mary Jo Putney- The Burning Point





Anyway, a few to help you I hope! I hope your mother has a wonderful birthday! One last thing you can think of is getting your mom a gift card to Barnes and Noble or Borders, whichever is close to her, and let her chose!|||You are so welcome, glad to help! I love to read and this question was right up my alley!

Report Abuse


|||She might like Alone (and sequel Hide) by Lisa Gardner. They're more mystery than romance, but very good.



She might also like Sidney Sheldon. I loved him back when I was reading Nora Roberts. Rage of Angels was the first one I read and probably still my favorite.



This site ( http://www.likesbooks.com/ifyou.html ) recommends these if you like Nora Roberts :

Susan Andersen

Suzanne Brockmann

Sandra Brown

Barbara Delinsky

Linda Howard

Michelle Jerott

Jayne Ann Krentz

Elizabeth Lowell

Emilie Richards

Anne Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment