Friday, January 20, 2012

Series similiar to the Macgregor Series by Nora Roberts?

I recently read the Macgregor series by Nora Roberts and i loved it. I was wondering if anyone knows a similiar type of romantic series. I prefer more modern settings but appreciate historical as well.|||I am not familiar with reading nora roberts but I have heard about really good books by her. I'm sorry that I cannot give you any advise, but I would like to ask if you would email me and give me the scoop. So far I have really only read about paranormal love and mystery but I would like to hear a little more about Nora. I am 39 and have only read in the young adult section mainly due to twilight, but I would like to branch out into a more deeply romantic reading for a person my age. If you would right I would appreciate it s1015schott@yahoo.com thanks, Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment