Friday, January 27, 2012

For those of you who read Romances by Nora Roberts, Debbie Macomber, Danielle Steel, and others...?

I need to know at the following link to my website





Which authors am I missing that deserve to be included?


Which books for the authors I have listed have I overlooked?





http://books4teensandadults.googlepages.鈥?/a>





Thank you very much for your time and any additional comments would be appreciated. I have similar open questions about a page of mysteries and a page of spy novels.|||WOW! What a list! It really helps having all those links and knowing which books are in which series. Obviously a great deal of work went into this. Bright and colorful. Lots of different authors. One author you might want to look at is Christine Feehan.|||go to www.eharliquin.com, they aways have really good books for romance and suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment