Friday, January 27, 2012

Nora Roberts Fans - What else do you read?

I have read many Nora Roberts books, I am a huge fan. But I have yet to find another author whom I like as much.





What other authors do you like?|||Billie Letts


Janet Fitch


Janet Evanovich


Mary Higgins Clark


Sarah Dessen


Sue Monk Kidd


Josilyn Jackson


Judy Blume (yes, I know...but she's still one of the best!)


Lurlene McDaniel


Lois Duncan


Charlaine Harris


Laurie Halse Anderson


Patricia McCormick


Ellen Hopkins


Elizabeth Scott


Norma Fox Mazer


Vicki Myron|||I'm a big Nora fan, but I haven't read much of her recent work except for the JD Robb "In Death" series. I think I OD'd on Nora a few years ago and can't keep up now.





Now I read a lot of paranormal romance, which I probably got into based on her Donovan family series from way back when. Between the paranormal romance and the Urban Fantasy stuff, my nightstand always has several books stacked up.





Lynn Viehl


Linnea Sinclair


Angela Knight (erotic romance!)


JR Ward


Ilona Andrews


Patricia Briggs


Nalini Singh





That's just some of what I've read in the last month. Still, all props to Nora because she is amazing.|||I love Nora Roberts :) I like so many authors, but I think you'd really like James Herbert

No comments:

Post a Comment