Friday, January 27, 2012

What Nora Roberts books have been made into movies?

If you only know a few titles that'd be great, although a complete list would be even better! I'd even appreciate if you know of any links online where I could watch any. Thanks :)|||2007 Lifetime Movie Collection


Angels Fall


Montana Sky


Blue Smoke


Carolina Moon





2009 Lifetime Movie Collection


Tribute


High Noon


Midnight Bayou


Northern Lights





2001 made for TV


Sanctuary





1989 made for TV


Magic Moments (from Nora's book This Magic Moment)





I don't know where or if you can watch them online, but I know they can all be downloaded onto iTunes. The two Lifetime collections are available for purchase on DVD.|||a whole bunch, I believe it has been on the Lifetime channel|||http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0731465/

No comments:

Post a Comment