Friday, January 27, 2012

What is your favorite Nora Roberts novel && why?

I am one of her biggest fans, I love all her books and travel to her husband's book store frequently! What book is your favorite (written by her) and why? Thanks!|||One of my favorites is definitely the Three Fates. I'm a huge history buff, and knew of the Lusitania before I read the novel. I liked the three stories in the one novel, and the insight into the European countries it offered.|||I know of her, but I have not read any of her books yet. Do you like her romance novels or her mystery ones?|||I love her books, which I have all of them. I would have to say my favorite would be Three Sisters Trilogy. I like the way she blended all their lives together from one book to the next.|||My favorite Nora Roberts novel is actually her Irish trilogy 1-Jewels of the Sun, 2-Tears of the Moon, 3-Heart of the Sea because I've wanted to go to Ireland for a long time now and these books really made me feel like I was there!|||Is Nora Roberts well known? I had never heard of her until I read your question.|||I love her books under her pen name J.D. Robb...her In Death series because they have a mix of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment