Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm looking for a certain Nora Roberts book, some one was telling me about it and it sounded good.?

I was told the book was about a women who dove into a swimming pool and came up out of a lake? She was from the 1970's and when she came up in the lake she was in the 1700's or 1800's. She is married and falls in love with a man in the past. Does it sound familiar anyone? I was told the book was maybe 2 or 3 years old.|||I don't know of a Nora Roberts book, but there is an older book called "Journey to Yesterday" by June Lund Shiplett with the same plot - a woman dives into a swimming pool and comes up in a pond in the woods a hundred years ago.


http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Yesterday-鈥?/a>


There is a sequel called "Return to Yesterday"

No comments:

Post a Comment